Hello! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. Grace Church is a non-denominational, Bible-teaching church located in Roanoke, Virginia.
We're excited to meet you wherever you are in your life, and whatever your faith experience has been. We have many ways for you to meet people and grow, and ministries for everyone in your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There Anything Special I Need to Do?
- The quick answer is No.
- Whether you are just checking us out, or you have recently moved to the area and are investigating churches – we want you to feel at home.
- It is entirely okay to come as you are and to join in or not as you feel comfortable.
What will the experience be like?
- The service experiences at Grace Church include worship music and a message. The music is led by our worship leaders and is a mixture of traditional hymns from the Trinity Hymnal and contemporary songs of worship.
- Every song is sung to bring honor to God, encourage His people, and help us all come to know and love Him more.
- The message is always focused on God’s word explaining the meaning of a passage of Scripture. You can expect to be both encouraged and challenged by Pastor Martin.
- Each Sunday service lasts for approximately 75 minutes. You will find a friendly environment where everyone is welcomed!
What should I wear?
- We tend to dress casually so come as you are. We want you to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ’s birth, death, and resurrection.
What about my Children?
- If you have infants or toddlers, nurseries are available to care for them as you worship.
- If your children are between the ages of 4 & 6, they will be invited, but not required, to join Grace Kids during the sermon.
- Children’s Bulletins and crayons are available when you enter the sanctuary.
What Should I Do During the Offering?
- We are very glad to have you as our guest. If you want to give in gratitude for God’s goodness to you, please do so. But don’t feel that you have to – it really is an opportunity for regular worshipers to tangibly invest in what God is doing here.
What Can I Do to Find Out More About the Church and Begin Meeting People?
- We want to meet you, too. You can always contact the office or talk with one of our elders.
- When you join us for worship, you can complete the bulletin tab and place it in the offering plate. If you want, we will get in touch with you to answer your questions.
- You can also learn much about the church from this website. Better still, join us after Sunday School in the fellowship hall for coffee and snacks or attend one of our Fellowship Groups.